What is CCR&R?
CCR&Rs take the guesswork out of finding and paying for child care.
- CCR&R centers help more than 5 million families find, evaluate or pay for child care each year.
CCR&Rs increase the supply of quality child care.
- CCR&R centers train more than 500,000 child care providers a year, and;
- Develop more than 450, 000 new child care spaces annually.
CCR&Rs help create child care solutions for communities.
- 70% of CCR&Rs conduct community needs assessments.
- 68% either manage or are part of an organization that delivers child care subsidy programs.
- 62% analyze and report on child care supply and demand.
CCR&Rs build brighter futures.
Child Care Resource and Referral meets a need that no one else does - providing the bridge between parents, providers, community leaders, and policymakers.
By offering a unique blend of direct services and planning expertise, CCR&Rs help families and communities ensure that their children arrive at kindergarten ready to succeed.