NACCRRA Quality Assurance has a number of advantages for both State Networks and CCR&Rs. They include:
- Allows State Networks to seek validation in State Network Best Practices.
- Affords State Networks the ability to minimize the monitoring efforts of validated local CCR&Rs because they can be assured that validated CCR&Rs are meeting best practices criteria as they deliver the highest level of service possible.
- Enables CCR&Rs to seek validation in all function areas offered including: Core Competencies, Parent Services, Provider Services, Business & Community Services, and Subsidy Management.
- Permits agencies to remain validated for five years, subject to successful annual reviews.
- Offers agencies high-quality online training and individualized and group technical assistance.
- Gives agencies access to an easy-to-use online submission process that can be regularly reviewed and updated.
- Provides agencies with a host of optional services that can be utilized to help facilitate the validation process, such as onsite technical assistance, content area training, and much more.
Value of Validation
NACCRRA Quality Assurance is a comprehensive validation process that enables CCR&Rs to become validated in all service areas and serve as models of excellence in the field of Child Care Resource & Referral. NACCRRA Quality Assurance enables CCR&Rs and State Networks to improve quality and strive for excellence just as accreditation and quality rating systems do for providers. It can benefit every State Network and CCR&R in the same way that the Good Housekeeping Seal benefits consumer products and the AAA rating benefits other service delivery providers. Ultimately, it will catapult participating agencies into the upper echelon of CCR&Rs across the country.